Ball bearing Speed Rope
Achieve Double Under Mastery
The ball bearing swival improves your spin control and efficiency, helping you realize instant gains in your double under speed and consistency.
- Dual-ball bearing ultra-light weight 1oz aluminium handles spin 6-7 jumps a second.
- Accepts 6 cable types for speed, training, competition and more.
- Designed by a national champion speed jumper to improve your double under scores.
- Quickly adjust length & replace worn cable via screw/collar system.
- Handles Dimensions: 5" long / 1oz (each) / 0.6" diameter
- Thin handles with foam grip allows for fine motor precision and control while turning the rope (and sweating).